Slip ring is widely used in any unrestricted rotation elecromechanical system. various applications as amusement,communication,security system,electric power,instrument,chemical industry,medical treatment, radar, aerospace,military,vessel,transportation, building construction,automation system. Here we share with you the common questions in the use of slip rings, mainly the following,
What types of signals can the slip ring transmit?
1) All kinds of low frequency signals, such as: audio signals, analog video signals, common control signals, various bus signals(Inter Bus,Can-Bus,Profibus,RS422,RS485),
2) Special mid-band signal,50~100MHz;
3) Various high rate signals,USB1.0/2.0/3.0 signal;10M/100M/1000M Ethernet signal、SD-SDI/HD-SDI signal;
4) Fiber optical signal
What special slip rings can be produced?
1) Working temperature: low temperature 40 °C or high temperature 150 °C;
2) Protection level: IP66, IP67, IP68
3) Working speed: 10000 rpm, or line speed 20m/s
4) Working voltage: 10000V (current ≤ 600A)
5) Working current: 1200A
6) Through hole diameter: 10000mm
What are the important technical parameters to choose when choosing a slip ring?
1) Working environment: application area, temperature, humidity, protection level, working speed, working frequency
2) Power circuit: rated voltage, rated current, number of circuits, wiring method, dielectric strength , insulation resistance
3) Mechanical parameters: housing material, installation method, life expectancy